- Name: cysI3152::Tn10kan
- Type: Tn
- Mutation of Gene: cysI
- Approx. Map Location: 62.22
Designation Where Used cysC3152::Tn10kan
Property Symbol kanamycin resistant
- derived from cysI95::Tn10, shown by PCR to be inserted after nucleotide 2,886,785 (minute 62.226) in cysI rather than cysC (Nichols et al.
- Singer, M., T.A. Baker, G. Schnitzler, S.M. Deischel, M. Goel, W.F. Dove, K.J. Jaacks, A.D. Grossman, J.. Erickson, C.A. Gross 1989. A collection of strains containing genetically linked alternating antibiotic resistance elements for genetic mapping of
- Nichols, BP, O Shafiq, V Meiners 1998. Sequence analysis of Tn10 insertion sites in a collection of Escherichia coli strains used for genetic mapping and strain construction. J. Bacteriol. 180(23):6408-11.
- 1 Strains Carrying This Mutation
Name Mutations Genotype CAG12182 3 F-, λ-, cysI3152::Tn10kan, rph-1