ES455      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: fhuA21
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- mutS3-- : This marker was transduced in from E. coli B.
- lysA22-- is Taylor's lysA10 which he briefly called lysB10 in 1971.
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor