ER2420/pACYC184      Source of Strain: Other Designations:
pACYC184 Plasmid Markers/Mutations: orip15A
, cat Chromosomal Markers: araC14
, [hsdS20]Strain Comments:
- leuB6(Am)-- Suppressed by serU suppressor (supH)
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- galK2(Oc)-- is a GAA(glu) to TAA(ochre) mutation, residue 134. Oller et al.1993. Apparently non-suppressible, since all revertants found were at the ochre site.
- [hsdS20]-- : at least [ thr-hsd] comes from E. coli B. r-B m-B.
- Δ(gpt-proA)62 was formerly called proA2
- fhuA2::IS2 was formerly called fhuA2
- galK2(Oc) was formerly called gal2
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- ::IS2 = Insertion of IS2
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- Oc = ochre(UAA) mutation
- strR = streptomycin resist.