AT2531      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: lacY1 or lacZ4
, rpsL8 or rplL9
(L?) or rpsL14
, fhuA2 or fhuA14
, tsx-23 or tsx-25Strain Comments:
- This strain is inhibited by D-serine. It will not grow (or grows weakly) on thi, ser, arg, his ade, min.
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- hisG1-- This mutation has been reported as either a frameshift or a 36 nt deletion
- purF1-- is a very stable mutation and may be an intragenic deletion.
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- strR = streptomycin resist.