LEP1      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: secA206
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- purE42-- :Strains with this marker are derivatives of Χ148 and may carry malA38LAMR and a suppressor of the Mal- phenotype, sup-78,near his.
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- lacI22 was formerly called laci3-
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- aziR = azide resistance
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Bracha, M, E Yagil 1973. A ne type of alkaline phosphatase-negative mutants in Escherichia coli K12. Mol. Gen. Genet. 122(1):53-60.