AB2026      Source of Strain:
Hfr Point of Origin#: Map Position: Chromosomal Markers: glnX44
, val-3Strain Comments:
- Requires valine--not isoleucine.
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- purF1-- is a very stable mutation and may be an intragenic deletion.
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor