BW281      Source of Strain:
Hfr Point of Origin#:
1 Map Position:
96.80 Direction of Marker Transfer:
Clockwise Chromosomal Markers: λ-
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- Δ(xthA-pncA)90-- Deleted region includes at least xthA,ydjXYZ,ynjABCDEFGH,gdhA,ynjI,topB,selD,ydjA, sppA,ansA and pncA
- rfa-209::Tn10-- cotransduces 70% with pyrE and 52% with gltC (gltS0). It is clockwise of pyrE.
- dut-1-- Reference: Hochhauser & Weiss 1978 J. Bacteriol. 134:157.
- spoT1-- In addition to the 6bp insertion, there is a C to T transition resulting in an H257Y substitution.
- rfa-209::Tn10 was formerly called zib-205::Tn10
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- = tetracycline resistant
- Taylor, A.F., B. Weiss 1982. Role of exonuclease III in the the base excision repair of uracil-containing DNA. J.Bacteriol. 151:351-357