KL390      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: araC14
, metE70Strain Comments:
- leuB6(Am)-- Suppressed by serU suppressor (supH)
- lacZ118(Oc)-- is the lacZ allele originating in Paris strain Hfr 3000 U118. It is an ochre mutation.
- cysJ43-- - the cys allele was formerly thought to be in cysC.
- lacI22 was formerly called laci3-
- serU132(AS) was formerly called Su1+
- serU132(AS) was formerly called supD32
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- NalR = Nalidix.acidResist.
- Oc = ochre(UAA) mutation
- strR = streptomycin resist.