DB1318      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: λ-
, opgB202::Tn10Strain Comments:
- recA938::Tn9-200-- We have received feedback that Cam resistance and recA- are not transferred together 100% of the time, so that the insertion is probably close to but not in recA.
- opgB202::Tn10-- cotransduces 34% with serB and 13% with thr and ca. 50% with hsd. Shown by PCR analysis (Nichols et al.) to be within opgB at nucleotide 4,595,002 (99.0 min.).
- opgB202::Tn10 was formerly called
- = chloramphenicol resistant
- = tetracycline resistant
- Nuc- = nuclease-minus
- Wertman, K.F., A.R. Wyman, D. Botstein 1986. Host/vector interactions which affect the viability of recombinant phage lambda clones. Gene 49:253-262