LCB900      Source of Strain:
F. CasseOther Designations:
F- Chromosomal Markers: thr-1
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- The LCB strains were formerly called CB strains.
- leuB6(Am)-- Suppressed by serU suppressor (supH)
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- ana-1-- : probably in regulatory region of adhE
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Casse, F, MC Pascal, M Chippaux, J Ratouchniak 1976. Genetic analysis of mutants from Escherichia coli K12 unable to grow anaerobically without exogenous acceptor. Mol. Gen. Genet. 148(3):337-40.