LCB119      Source of Strain:
L.B. de LaresOther Designations:
F- Chromosomal Markers: lacY1
, metB1Strain Comments:
- This strain was formerly called CB119.
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- hemA8-- : hemA mutant strains must be supplemented with Δ aminolevulinic acid, e.g., L + 10-50 ug/ml Δ ALA
- nar-109-- is either narG or narH.
- ana-1-- : probably in regulatory region of adhE
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- nar-109 was formerly called chlC109
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- de Lares, L.B., J. Ratouchniak, F. Casse 1977. Chromosomal location of gene governing the trehalose utilization in Escherichia coli K12. Mol.Gen.Genet. 152:105-108