AN719      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: entA403
, ΔargH1Strain Comments:
- The allele uncB402 was formerly called uncB401.
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- atpB402 was formerly called uncB401
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Gibson, F, GB Cox, JA Downie, J Radik 1977. Partial diploids of Escherichia coli carrying normal and mutant alleles affecting oxidative phosphorylation. Biochem. J. 162(3):665-70.