RK4375      Source of Strain:
Hfr Point of Origin#:
1 Map Position:
96.80 Direction of Marker Transfer:
Clockwise Chromosomal Markers: panB6
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- fepA9-- was formerly called cbr-9.
- e14--- : Loss of the e14 element makes the strain McrA-.
- spoT1-- In addition to the 6bp insertion, there is a C to T transition resulting in an H257Y substitution.
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- = tetracycline resistant
- Kadner, R.J., K. Heller, J.W. Coulton, V. Braun 1980. Genetic control of hydroxamate-mediated iron uptake in Escherichia coli. J.Bacteriol. 143:256-264