SN15      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: thr-1
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- leuB6(Am)-- Suppressed by serU suppressor (supH)
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- rfbC1 was formerly called rfbD1
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- Oki, M, O Doi, S Nojima 1972. Mutant of Escherichia coli K-12 deficient for detergent-resistant phospholipase A. J. Bacteriol. 110(3):864-9.
- Doi, O, S Nojima 1976. Nature of Escherichia coli mutants deficient in detergent-resistant and/or detergent-sensitive phospholipase A. J. Biochem. 80(6):1247-58.