H1175      Source of Strain:
N. GlansdorffOther Designations:
F- Chromosomal Markers: leu-32
, argI60Strain Comments:
- This strain is mentioned in ref. below but is not given a stain designation.
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- LamR = Lambda-resistant
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Glansdorff, N., G. Sand, C. Verhoef 1967. The dual genetic control of ornithine transcarbamylase synthesis in Escherichia coli K12. Mutat.Res. 4:743-751