DS410, LAMS      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: secA208
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- secA208-- : azi is now secA
- minB-2-- mini-cell producer
- fic-1-- Found in W677 and its derivatives. Mutant phenotype is filamentation in the presence of cAMP.
- fhuA2::IS2 was formerly called fhuA2
- hns-1 was formerly called osmZ1
- hns-1 was formerly called cur-1
- rfbC1 was formerly called rfbD1
- secA208 was formerly called azi-8
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- ::IS2 = Insertion of IS2
- strR = streptomycin resist.
- Reeve, JN 1977. Bacteriophage infection of minicells: a general method for identification of "in vivo" bacteriophage directed polypeptide biosynthesis. Mol. Gen. Genet. 158(1):73-9.