NI512      Source of Strain:
F- Chromosomal Markers: leuB6
, metB1Strain Comments:
- leuB6(Am)-- Suppressed by serU suppressor (supH)
- thiL49-- - Note: thiL thiD double mutant does not respond to thiamin supplementation. It requires 0.1uM TPP for growth in Luria broth.
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- thiK48-- - Note: a thiK thiD double is unable to grow in the presence of thiamin. Grows in Luria + 0.1 uM thiamin monophosphate.
- cpxB11-- was formerly called cpxB1.
- hisG1-- This mutation has been reported as either a frameshift or a 36 nt deletion
- fhuA2::IS2 was formerly called fhuA2
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- rfbC1 was formerly called rfbD1
- xyl-7 was formerly called xylA7
- = strep-resistant
- ::IS2 = Insertion of IS2
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- LamR = Lambda-resistant