AB313      Source of Strain: Other Designations:
Hfr Point of Origin#:
13 Map Position:
84.98 Direction of Marker Transfer:
Counterclockwise Chromosomal Markers: thr-1
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- leuB6(Am)-- Suppressed by serU suppressor (supH)
- glnX44(AS)-- Mutation is a C to T transition at nucleotide 34 (3rd position of the anticodon)
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called su+II
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called supE44
- glnX44(AS) was formerly called glnV44
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation
- AS = amber(UAG) suppressor
- Taylor, AL, EA Adelberg 1960. Linkage Analysis with Very High Frequency Males of Escherichia Coli. Genetics 45(9):1233-43.
- Low, KB 1972. Escherichia coli K-12 F-prime factors, old and new. 36(4):587-607.