3.300 U281      Source of Strain:
Paris StrainOther Designations:
Hfr Point of Origin#:
1 Map Position:
96.80 Direction of Marker Transfer:
Clockwise Chromosomal Markers: lacZ281
, thiE1Strain Comments:
- e14--- : Loss of the e14 element makes the strain McrA-.
- spoT1-- In addition to the 6bp insertion, there is a C to T transition resulting in an H257Y substitution.
- lacI22 was formerly called laci3-
- lacI22 was formerly called lacI3
- lacZ281(Am) was formerly called lacZU281
- thiE1 was formerly called thi-1
- Am = amber(UAG) mutation